Our Video Presentation
Our LeafletDownload, print and distribute our No Eco, All Density PDF file.
Join a Neighbourhood Association!To join the Dunbar Residents' Association (DRA) the website is: www.dunbar-vancouver.org. You can access a membership form through that site, which also contains the phone number: 604-222-9824.
To join the Point Grey Home Owner's Association (PGHOA), the email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. This association is for residents living in all areas of Point Grey.
- Laneway Housing is a Terrible Idea!
- Devious Council Desecrating our City
- Laneway Lampoon
- Laneway Lunacy
- Objections to Current Interpretation of Policy
- Follow Toronto’s Example
- My Thoughts on Vancouver’s Laneway Housing Policy
- LWH Seattle “Backyard Cottage” rules now practical
- Neighbours’ Input Needed
- Dear Ellen Woodsworth
- Problems with Vancouver Laneway Homes
- Recommendations to City Staff given by concerned Vancouver citizens
- Laneway Housing and the Eco-density Charter
Vancouver’s EcoCity Website
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There are many laneway houses being built in our neighborhood here in Pt. Grey. Our family is very concerned about the size of some of these houses. We are losing a lot of privacy, and the amount of sunshine in … Continue reading
My wife and I would like to register our objections to the current interpretation of the laneway housing policy. From what our intial understanding was that it would be for existing older properties. It seems to have been relaxed considerably … Continue reading